“Grandparenting can be one of the most fulfilling experiences of YOUR life. And you can provide your grandkids with one of the most important experiences of THEIR lives.”
– Jerry Witkovsky (MSW)
A longtime social-work professional, grandparenting activist and passionate Grandpa guides you toward The Grandest Love of all in this book for grandparents. He shares fresh approaches to age-old questions:
AS A GRANDPARENT, HOW CAN YOU:
- Help your family stay connected, regardless of time, distance or income?
- Remain vital and “in the loop” in your grandchildren’s rapidly changing
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and promote healthy interdependence?
- Maximize open communication among three generations?
- Leave a meaningful legacy, a “living legacy” you can take pride in, today?
This book is part how-to manual, part workbook and includes personal letters by grandchildren (of all ages and backgrounds) saying what they learned from their grandparents. The Grandest Love illuminates the universal truths, struggles and potential of intergenerational relationships.
The Grandest Love will help you make the most of the family you’ve got.