“Grandparenting can be one of the most fulfilling experiences of YOUR life. And you can provide your grandkids with one of the most important experiences of THEIR lives.”
– Jerry Witkovsky (MSW)
A longtime social-work professional, grandparenting activist and passionate Grandpa guides you toward The Grandest Love of all, with fresh approaches to age-old questions:
AS A GRANDPARENT, HOW CAN I:
- Help my family stay connected, regardless of time, distance or income?
- Remain vital and “in the loop” in my grandchildren’s rapidly changing
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and promoting healthy interdependence?
- Maximize open communication among three generations?
- Leave a meaningful legacy, a “living legacy” I can take pride in, today?
Part how-to manual, part workbook – featuring affecting personal accounts by grandchildren (of all ages and backgrounds) that illuminate the universal truths, struggles and potential of intergenerational relationships…The Grandest Love will help you make the most of the family you’ve got.
TIPS FOR GRANDPARENTS ON HOW TO ENTER YOUR